Are you a Vietnamese citizen planning to visit Turkey for business or leisure? If so, obtaining a visa is an essential step in your travel preparations. The process may seem daunting at first, but fear not! Our comprehensive guide will walk you through each step of the application process and provide tips on how to increase your chances of approval. So sit back, relax, and let us help make your dream trip to Turkey a reality! TURKEY VISA FOR VIETNAM CITIZENS
Overview of the Turkey Visa Requirements for Vietnam Citizens
Turkey visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens are pretty straightforward and easy to follow. All you need is a valid passport, two recent passport-sized photos, and a completed visa application form. You can apply for your visa online through the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs website or at any Turkish embassy or consulate worldwide.
Once your application is submitted, you will need to pay the visa fee (currently $60 for a single-entry visa and $100 for a multiple-entry visa) and wait for your visa to be processed. The processing time is usually around 10 business days, but it can take longer during peak travel periods.
Once your visa is approved, you will be able to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days within a 180-day period. Note that your visa expires on the day you leave Turkey; if you plan to stay longer than 90 days, you will need to apply for an extension at a local police station.
Steps to Obtain a Turkey Visa for Vietnam Citizens
-Vietnam citizens need a visa to enter Turkey.
-There are two types of visas available: a business visa and a tourist visa.
-To apply for a visa, you will need to submit the following documents:
1) A completed application form.
2) A passport photograph.
3) Your passport, which must be valid for at least six months from the date of your planned return to Vietnam.
4) An itinerary or travel schedule.
5) Proof of financial means, such as bank statements or a letter from your employer.
6) A hotel reservation confirmation.
7) A letter of invitation from a Turkish company (for business visas only). TURKEY VISA FOR SOLOMON ISLAND CITIZENS
8) The application fee, which is non-refundable.
Necessary Documentation for the Turkey Visa Application
1. A valid passport with at least six months of remaining validity and at least two blank visa pages.
2. A completed and signed Turkey visa application form.
3. One recent passport-style photograph against a white background (must be taken within the last six months).
4. Copies of your travel itinerary or flight reservations showing entry into and exit from Turkey.
5. Proof of sufficient financial means for your stay in Turkey, such as bank statements or a letter from your employer indicating that you will receive financial support during your trip.
6. For business visa applicants: an invitation letter from a Turkish company detailing the purpose of your trip, as well as information on the company itself, such as its registration number, address, and contact person’s name and position within the company.
How to Fill Out the Turkey Visa Application Form
1. Enter your personal information into the online application form.
2. Select the type of visa you are applying for.
3. Choose the number of entries you need.
4. Indicate the purpose of your trip to Turkey.
5. Enter the date you plan to enter Turkey and the date you plan to leave Turkey.
6. Upload a digital passport photo that meets the requirements outlined on the website.
7. Pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card.
Where to Submit Your Application and Payment Details
You can submit your application and payment details online or at a Turkish embassy or consulate. If you apply online, you will need to provide your passport number, email address, and credit card information. If you apply in person, you will need to bring your passport and two photographs.
Processing Time and Cost of the Turkey Visa
The Turkey visa application process is relatively simple and straightforward. However, it’s important to note that the processing time and cost of the visa can vary depending on your country of citizenship. For example, citizens of Vietnam are required to pay a visa fee of $60 USD, and the processing time for the visa is typically 5-10 business days.
It’s also important to keep in mind that you may need to submit additional documents along with your visa application, such as a passport-sized photo or proof of travel insurance. Be sure to check with the Turkish consulate or embassy in your home country for specific requirements.
Other Considerations When Applying for a Turkey Visa from Vietnam
There are a few other things to keep in mind when applying for a Turkey visa from Vietnam. First, make sure you have all the required documents. Second, pay the visa fee, which is $60 for a single-entry visa and $100 for a multiple-entry visa. Submit your application at least two weeks before your trip.
In conclusion, applying for a Turkey visa as a Vietnamese citizen is an easy and straightforward process. All that you must do is gather the necessary documents, fill out the application form correctly, pay the relevant fees and wait for your visa to be approved. Remember to apply early so you can have plenty of time if there are any issues with your application. With this step-by-step guide in hand, obtaining a Turkish visa should not be too difficult!